Focus on the good. Focus on what is working in your life. Focus on what you do want in your life. What you focus on grows. That focus is God telling you, “There is another way. Follow Me toward your Highest Light. I will not let you down.”
Consider this success mantra as planting a seed that will grow into an abundant harvest. Repeat daily and often.
I’ve been following Kristen Helmstetter’s blog for many years. Recently she changed the name of her blog to Happy Sexy Millionaire, and explained her goal to become exactly that: a Happy Sexy Millionaire. I think it’s one of the best affirmations I’ve ever heard. I’m down with the concept like four flat tires.
Her blog is here: http://kristensraw.com/blog/
Two work-related concussions fourteen months apart is enough to get anyone thinking, “Hmmmmm…..what is the Universe trying to tell me?” Clearly I need to listen. I hit my head on Friday and I’m home for now. I am totally open to lessons today. I am fortunate to have people around me who all said, “Sometimes the Universe literally bonks us in the head to wake us up and pay attention. What is going on with you?”
I have some clues and I am working on them. Let me know how the Universe bonked you on the head to wake you up.
Instead of worrying about money, do these things instead:
- Write down five things/people/events you are grateful for every night.
- Be happy for other people’s success. Don’t be a hater.
- Ask the Universe to open your mind to new opportunities.
- Harness your natural skills and abilities.
- Create a side hustle.
- Clean out your house of stuff you no longer use/need/want. Make room for the new.
- Check your beliefs about money.
- Act like you have it. See Monday’s Mocha Angel message.